PTFE Film Skiving Machine BXQ1120/8
PTFE Film Skiving Machine 117
PTFE Film Skiving Machine Features:anti-voltage intensity;high breakdown voltage;wide operation temperatures;Chemical resisting;High working temperatures;Low friction;Surface protect material;Taiwan AC motor with inverter is employed. The acceleration and the deceleration are fast and steady.
PTFE Film Skiving Machine Features:
ü Anti-voltage intensity
ü High breakdown voltage
ü Adjustable temperature ability
ü Chemical resisting
ü High working hours capability
ü Low friction
ü Surface protect material
ü Taiwan AC motor with inverter is installed.
ü The acceleration and the deceleration are fast and steady.
Machine key Specifications
Diameter range for rotary cutting: Max diameter 900mm Min diameter 105mm
Length range for rotary cutting: Max length 2050mm Min length 915mm
Thickness range of Rod for rotary cutting : 0.2-7mm
Power of main motor :37KW
Total power of machine : 42.2KW
Specification of blade : L 2100mm*W 80mm* T 13mm
Outside size of machine : L 6945 * W 2500 * H 1600.
PTFE Skiving Film Machine Description
1. Main Driving Part: Taiwan AC motor with inverter is installed. The acceleration and the deceleration are fast and steady.
2. Central Control Unit: programmable central control is used and various sizes (20 at most) can be set on the same shaft for automatic transfer and cutting.
3. Operating Panel: all functions are operated on the 10.4" Taiwan Wein View LCD touch panel.
4. Motor Control System: the central control system is PLC programmable controller. Various sizes can be set on the same shaft, and the cutting width is adjusted automatically.
5. Roll Cutting Positioning System: roll cutting positioning is controlled by Mitsubishi servo motor.
The imported high precision ball screw is applied to set the size and the linear slide rail is to bear the load of the cutter seat.
6. Blade Feeding Positioning System: blade feeding is controlled by Mitsubishi servo motor, and the cutting speed is adjustable in three stages. The efficiency is improved and the best quality is guaranteed.
7. Auto Angle Adjustment of Circular Blade: Mitsubishi servo motor is used to calculate the circular blade angle and the angle change is subject to different materials (the angle change range is ±8°).
The cutting angle is changed directly when the cutting surface is not smooth, so the efficiency is improved.
PTFE Film Skiving Application
PTFE Teflon Film has made extensive investments in the latest skiving technologies, enabling us to provide customers with high quality, competitively priced products. For its excellent dielectric capability, anti-aging and anti-corrosion property, super thin PTFE Teflon skived Tape & Film has been used in a wide range of industries including the electronics and semi density industries. Furthermore, it is classified into oriented film, semi-oriented film and non-oriented film. Super thin PTFE Teflon skived Tape & Film is available in a wide range of widths, thickness and colors. Especially, Senrong's new investment in a high precision film skiving machine will make the production of ultra thin film or sheet possible, and can consistently achieve the tightest tolerance of ±.05 mils so that we can meet these exacting demands from customers worldwide.
|Length of the knife and the nose bar||2100 mm|
|Max width of PTFE sheet||2000 mm|
|Maximum diameter of the PTFE billet to be cut||φ400 mm|
|Thickness range of PTFE sheet||0.20-8 mm|
|Rotational speed of the main shaft (stepless )||1—15 r/min|
|Diameter of the main shaft||φ110 mm|
|Power of the main motor||45 KW (Frequency conversion motor)|
|Total power of the machine||55 KW|
|Net weight||≈12600 Kg|
|Overall dimension (length×width×height)||7200×1900×1600 mm|
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: