Expanded PTFE Sheet, White, 1/8" - 1/32" Thick
Expanded PTFE Sheet
Expanded PTFE Teflon sheet is made of 100% expanded PTFE by using special process that produces a uniform and highly fibrillated microstructure with a great lot of fibers running in multi directions.PTFE Expanded Sheets gasketing possesses universal resistance against common chemicals, except melted alkali metal, fluorine at liquid and gas states. It is free from asbestos and other lung-intruding materials. It meets the FDA requirements, doesn't have any corrosion and is able to be stored without any time limits.
Expanded PTFE Sheet is made in a process that produces a uniform and highly fibrillated microstructure with equal tensile strength in all directions. The result material is much softer and more flexible than any other form of PTFE sheet and as a gasket, conforms easily to irregular and rough surfaces. In addition, the material is easier to compress and minimizes creep and cold flow, associated with skived PTFE sheet. Expanded PTFE Sheet, will seal all aggressive chemicals over the entire 0-14 pH range except for molten alkali metals and elemental fluorine. Made from 100% virgin PTFE, and will not contaminate or discolor end products.
1. High dielectric properties
3. Superb electrical insulating properties
4. A wide working temperature range from 260°C down to liquid nitrogen temperatures (-260°C)
5. Lowest coefficient of friction of any known material.
6. Tremendous chemical resistance
7. Limitations: low compressive & tensile strength.
8. Outstanding chemical resistance
9. Extremely low friction
10. Soft and formable
11. Good bearing and wear properties (bearing grade)
12. Good weathering resistance
13. Performs well at elevated temperatures
14. Virgin and recycled materials available
15. Any sizes available
1. Seals and gaskets;2. Valve and fitting components;3. Pump parts;4. Manifolds;5. Semiconductor equipment;6. Scientific equipment;7. Medical equipment;8. Chemical resistant tubing;9. Capacitor dielectric;10. wire isolation;11. electrical instrument isolation.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: