· Which is the maximum extrusion capacity in sintered liner in meter per hour?
A: Can change pressure time, each extrusion length and temperature to adjust the speed depend on size and wall thickness. about 1500 to 2500mm per hour.
· Which is the maximum vertical dimension of the machine including the 7m of finished liner before cutting off?
A: Machine net high is 2750mm. Consider about 1000mm higher space for mold change over with small crane on top. Machine install in second floor. ground floor for extruded tube.
· Which is the maximum length of liner that can be extruded?
A: Continue extrusion, no limited for length. For quite bigger size too heavy, need protection.
· Is a crane included for changing the tools?
A: Manual or electric crane if okay. 1000kgs to 2000kgs capacity only for mold change over on center top of machine.
· Which is the protection of the tools in touch with PTFE against corrosion?
A: Mold steel material and phosphorous-nickel alloys plating. We have customer use mold 8 years and still use it.
· Which is the capacity of the feeding tank?
A: About 3-4 kgs loading tank. Manual feeding type about 8-10 minutes feed powder one time. Auto feeding will be continue feeding.
· Machine global dimensions (altogether with feeding, compressing, sintering and cooling areas)
· Schematic drawings showing the different parts and characteristics of the machine
A:Extruder size: L:1300 *W 1300 *H 2700mm. Control Panel: L 1000*W600* H 1200. Hydraulic station: L 800*W600*H500
· Resin feeding area:
· Rotating feed table characteristics
A:By manual feeding. Optional auto feeding.
· Does the feeding area have a cooling system?
A:Yes, with cooling system
· Maximum feeding capacity
A:Depends on speed of extruder.
· Feeding system characteristics
A:By manual feeding resin. It will take 8-10 minutes once full fill resin.
· Ram extruder
· Force capacity
· Maximum extruding velocity
A:can be adjust
· Hydraulic system
· Hydraulic cylinder diameter and dimensions
A:Have two system cylinder diameter 160mm and 150mm.
· The internal mandrel for the extrusion of tubes is fixed or moves together with the pressing mandrel?
A:moves and can set up low long moving.
· Sintering system
· Number, type and characteristics of heating elements
· Sintering temperature for the different areas
A:Temperature are different. can be setting up. will sent instruction for each size once final installation.
· Is a cooling system included?
A:Yes, in the mold
· Heat control characteristics and type (number of thermocouples, type of control, number of independent areas to be controlled… etc.)
A:4-6 depends on tube size and wall thickness. K type.
· Electric equipment
· Type and characteristics of the electric engine used for the hydraulic system
A:380V 3P 50Hz. Can be change to meet your require.
· Characteristics of the power consumption and electric system.
A:Only beginning with high consumption for start all heaters. Normal extrusion only about 4-6 kw consumption.
· Machine control system
· Tools for the extrusion of tubes.
· Dimensions and drawings
A:tools no drawing. by 45# steel and mold steel. final tube will be exactly meet the size less than +/-5%