2mm ID x 3mm OD PTFE Tubing/Pipe/Hose/Lined - White
2mm x 3mm PTFE Tubing
PTFE tubing's high viscosity in the gel state (it does not truly melt) prevents it from being processed conventionally in extruders or injection molding. PTFE tubing is therefore dry molded or extruded in hydraulic extruders with (paste extrusion) or without (ram extrusion) lubricants.
White PTFE Tubing/Pipe/Hose - White (2mm ID x 3mm OD)
PTFE Tubing (PTFE = polytetrafluoroethylene) provides the ultimate in lubricity, high temperature use, chemical resistance, biocompatibility, and precision extruded tolerances.
- Excellent Lubricity - Lowest coefficient of friction of any polymer
- Working temperature range 327° C to –270° C
- Chemically Resistant (all common solvents, acids and bases)
- F4 PTFE tubing is chemically Inert
- Low extractables
- Excellent Dielectric Insulation Properties
This item's size is 4mm*3mm,we also have sizes as follows:
8*10mm; 6*8mm; 5*7mm; 4*6mm; 3*5mm; 3*4mm; 2*4mm; 2*3mm; 1*3mm...You can also contect us if you need other sizes.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: