100% Original PTFE Extrusion - PTFE Sheet Film Thickness 0.2mm – SuKo
PTFE/Polymer Film Sheet is manufactured by suspend PTFE resin after molding. It has the best ability to anti chemistry corrosion, and non-aging, and can be used under -180C ~ +260C without load, and it has the lowest fiction coefficients in known solid materials.
- Product Name: PTFE Sheet
- Main Color: Transparent
- Material: PTFE
- Thickness: 0.2mm or custom
- 1.Widely used in light industry, war industry, spaceflight, oilfield, etc.
- 2.PTFE material has the acid alkali resistance, resistance to the characteristics of various kinds of organic solvents,almost insoluble in all solvents.
- 3.Used for capacitors, as wire insulation, electrical instrumentation insulation, sealing gasket.
- High temperature – Use working temperature of 250 ℃.
- Low temperature – with good mechanical toughness; even if the temperature drops to -196 ℃, but also to maintain a 5%elongation.
- Corrosion – for most chemicals and solvents, showing an inert, resistant to acid and alkali, water and various organicsolvents.
- Weatherability – the best plastic aging life.
- High lubrication – is a solid material in the lowest coefficient of friction.
- Not adhere to – is a solid material in the minimum surface tension, does not adhere to any substance.
- Non-toxic – with physical inertia, as a long-term implantation of artificial blood vessels and organs of the body withoutadverse reaction.
- Electrical insulating properties – can withstand 1500 volts high voltage