PTFE Film Skiving Machine BXQ1120/8
- Put the sintered PTFE rod billet through iron shaft and fix it in skiving machine.
- Initial setup after lockout.
- Set speed according to diameter and thickness of PTFE rod.
- Adjust rotary cutter.
- Verify error after jogging rotary cutting.
- Turn to auto mode after confirming thickness requirement.Spindle rotates and rotary cutter feeds vertically.
PTFE Film Skiving Machine Features:
ü Anti-voltage intensity
ü High breakdown voltage
ü Adjustable temperature ability
ü Chemical resisting
ü High working hours capability
ü Low friction
ü Surface protect material
ü Taiwan AC motor with inverter is installed.
ü The acceleration and the deceleration are fast and steady.
Machine key Specifications
Length range for rotary cutting: Max length 1500mm, Min length 750mmDiameter range for rotary cutting: Max diameter 800mm (500mm max for billet), Min diameter 105mmThickness range of PTFE sheet:0.20-7mmPower of the main motor:30KWTotal power of the machine:37KWMajor frame:Composite structuresDimension of rotary cutter:Length 1500mm, width 80mm, thickness 13mmDimension of main shaft:1750mm*132mm*126mm
PTFE Skiving Film Machine Description
1. Main Driving Part: Taiwan AC motor with inverter is installed. The acceleration and the deceleration are fast and steady.
2. Central Control Unit: programmable central control is used and various sizes (20 at most) can be set on the same shaft for automatic transfer and cutting.
3. Operating Panel: all functions are operated on the 10.4″ Taiwan Wein View LCD touch panel.
4. Motor Control System: the central control system is PLC programmable controller. Various sizes can be set on the same shaft, and the cutting width is adjusted automatically.
5. Roll Cutting Positioning System: roll cutting positioning is controlled by Mitsubishi servo motor.
The imported high precision ball screw is applied to set the size and the linear slide rail is to bear the load of the cutter seat.
6. Blade Feeding Positioning System: blade feeding is controlled by Mitsubishi servo motor, and the cutting speed is adjustable in three stages. The efficiency is improved and the best quality is guaranteed.
7. Auto Angle Adjustment of Circular Blade: Mitsubishi servo motor is used to calculate the circular blade angle and the angle change is subject to different materials (the angle change range is ±8°).
The cutting angle is changed directly when the cutting surface is not smooth, so the efficiency is improved.
PTFE Film Skiving Application
PTFE polymer Film has made extensive investments in the latest skiving technologies, enabling us to provide customers with high quality, competitively priced products. For its excellent dielectric capability, anti-aging and anti-corrosion property, super thin PTFE polymer skived Tape & Film has been used in a wide range of industries including the electronics and semi density industries. Furthermore, it is classified into oriented film, semi-oriented film and non-oriented film. Super thin PTFE polymer skived Tape & Film is available in a wide range of widths, thickness and colors. Especially, Senrong’s new investment in a high precision film skiving machine will make the production of ultra thin film or sheet possible, and can consistently achieve the tightest tolerance of ±.05 mils so that we can meet these exacting demands from customers worldwide.