wholesale Black PTFE Tube/Pipe/Hose OD 6mm ID 4mm price
Material: PFTE OD: 6mmID : 4mmColor: Black
- PTFE tubing’s high viscosity in the gel state (it does not truly melt) prevents it from being processed conventionally in extruders or injection molding. PTFE tubing is therefore dry molded or extruded in hydraulic extruders with (paste extrusion) or without (ram extrusion) lubricants. Paste extrusion of PTFE yields flexible tubing. However, it occurs in a batch process and thus long continuous lengths are limited to the batch size, unlike the melt-processible fluoropolymers FEP, PFA and ETFE.
- PTFE tubing offers the ultimate in temperature and chemical resistance of any polymeric tubing, and is easily cut, fitted, machined, and routed. PTFE tubing is the logical choice for the most aggressive chemical systems, where high temperatures are the norm, or where chemical purity and inertness are essential.
- The original PTFE fluoropolymer
- The gold standard for inertness to the largest range of chemicals
- Lowest coefficient of friction of any polymer
- Great in a wide range of applications from electrical wire insulators, fluid flow tubing, medical devices, automotive, and hot and cryogenic (-320 F) uses.
- Excellent electrical properties – breakdown voltage and dielectric constant
- High use temperature range of 500 degrees F (260 degrees C)
- Excellent UV resistance and weatherability
Write your message here and send it to us