wholesale PTFE Filled Rod,Black price
PTFE has a wide range of practicable temperature from 180%°C – +260°C and a wax-like surface to which anything hardly sticks. PTFE has the lowest coefficient of friction of all known solid materials. It has the best electrical properties of all plastics.
PTFE 25% Carbon Filled Black Rod is a high performance, synthetic fluoropolymer with the glass fibre greatly improving by a notable margin characteristics including electrical properties, deformation strength and wear and abrasion resistance. Typical fields of application for PTFE Rod include aerospace industries, electrical and electronic industries and automotive industries. PTFE Rod is a material well suited to billeting, precision grinding and CNC turning.
- * Material: PTFE
- * Diameter (mm):8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,27,28,30,32,33,35,38,40,45,50,55,60 or Custom
- * Length (mm):1000,2000 or Custom
- * Density (g/cm³): 2.1
- * Flammability () : VO
- * Shore hardness (scale D): 63
- * Operating Temperature: -180℃~+260℃
- * Apparent Density: 2.10-2.30g/ Cm3
- * Tensile Strength: ≥14Mpa
- * Elongation At Break: ≥140%
- * Filler: Graphite, Carbon, Glss Fiber
- * Color: White, Black