wholesale PTFE Rod Dia 50mm (1.96”) price
PTFE rod is generally used as machining stock for all kinds of chemical, electrical and mechanical components where the outstanding performance characteristics of PTFE are required. Various fillers are available to modify the properties of PTFE to meet application requirements.
- OD 50mm
- material:100% PTFE virgin moulded rod
- quality: white,smooth,no air hole
- Special gravity : 2.10 ~ 2.30
- Tensile strength: 20.0 MPa
- Ultimate elongation: 150%
- aging resistance
- radiation resistance
- low permeability
- high press resistance
- Φ70mm Φ65mm Φ60mm Φ55mm Φ50mm Φ45mm Φ40mm Φ35mm Φ30mm Φ25mm Φ20mm Φ18mm Φ16mm Φ15mm Φ14mm Φ13mm Φ12mm Φ10mm Φ9mm Φ8mm Φ7mm Φ6mm Φ5mm
- It is used as electric insulation parts under various frequencies, sealing gasket in various corrosive medium, and also used as mechanical lubricating materials.