Automatic PTFE Hydraulic Press Moulding Machine
1. Characteristics of PTFE Molding Machine
- Molding Machines are divided into manual, semi-automatic and fully automatic molding machines. Through continuous improvement of the molding press technology, the equipment is more intelligent, more stable, and more efficient.
- The intelligent automatic type is controlled by PLC system, to set the pressure, range, speed, quantity, and dwell time, and the operation is simple.
- With diverse design, the equipment can meet the different needs of users, and be customized for customers.
- The equipment runs stably for a long time, with lower noise. And reduces costs by saving power and energy during pressure maintenance.
- Equipment and molds are made by special technology, corrosion resistance, durable and with long service life.
- The equipment design is simple and takes up little space.
- Molding products have superior performance in terms of density and tensile strength with no flash, no burrs.
- Fully automatic moulding machine, automatic powder suction,alarm when powder out ,and counting.
- Fast molding speed with no powder flying out, save raw material. .
- Molding is divided into pressing methods from top to bottom, bottom to top and simultaneous double-sided pressing.
- Molding process can directly mold the customer’s desired shape, saving manufacturing procedure, material and process cycle.
- Granulating material, self-flowing powder, non-self-flowing powder can be used in molding machine.
2. Equipment Operating Environment Requirements
- The ground of the site is required to be level, and the site load is not less than the design requirements.
- The operating platform needs clean space to reduce dust ingress. It is best to have ventilation ducts in the workshop to facilitate ventilation.
- Industrial power standard 380V 50Hz 3P, voltage can be customized according to user needs.
- The factory is equipped with power distribution cabinets, compressed air and other supporting equipment.
- The room temperature of the plant should be no more than 28 ° C.
3. Equipment Parameter
|OD Range Φ||10-35||35-100||60-180||10-50||110||250||1-2500|
4. Equipment And mold Maintenance
- Regularly check the height, cleanliness and temperature of the hydraulic oil.
- It is recommended to replace the hydraulic oil every six months.
- Replaced worn seals timely.
- The mold should be cleaned and maintained in time, and the surface should be coated with a thin layer of protective oil.
5. After Sales Service
- From the date of receiving the machine, the warranty period of all machine accessories is one year. We provide free maintenance guidance service during the warranty period.
- If there is any problem with the accessories outside the warranty period, please contact us in time to explain the problem, and we will provide follow-up resolution within 24 hours.
- If we have a local distributor, we can contact the local distributor for cooperation.
- All questions about the equipment can be consulted to us by mail, video, telephone, etc.
6. Related Optional Equipment
|Loosening Machine||To loosen the agglomerated raw materials or powder with excessive humidity.|
|Powder Mixer / Powder & Auxiliary Mixer||To mix powder with liquid lubricant.|
|Oven / Sintering furnace||To heat the semi-finished products.|
|Recycled material crushing production line||Dicer, washing machine, crusher|
Please contact us for other PTFE equipment.
Write your message here and send it to us