PTFE Tubing 7/8" 22mm OD X 5/8" 16mm
- Outside diameter – 7/8″ (22.2 mm or .875 in.)
- Inside Diameter – 5/8″ (15.8 mm or .600 in.)
- Wall – 1/8″ (3.2 mm or .131 in.)
- Polymer can withstand temperatures up 500 Deg F.
- We can cut any length for you.
PTFE tubing offers a low friction coefficient that can allow higher flows and easier washdown, helping to eliminate process-contaminating residue. Low permeation can enable use in severe chemical and specialty gas service. Also features a high dielectric strength and is inert to most chemicals and solvents.Use this chemical-resistant tubing in industrial, chemical processing, general laboratory, automotive, aerospace, insulation and food service applications.
PTFE Tubing comes in various configurations as well as custom designs. PTFE Tubing outperforms glass and graphite by its inherent superior chemical resistivity and low coefficient of friction, making it an ideal material for fluid transfers. PTFE Tubing can be used with virtually all industrial solvents, chemicals, and corrosive materials, and can be used in processes at elevated temperatures. It can be steam sterilized without effecting its physical properties, such as surface hardness, elongation, flex life or deformation under load. PTFE Tubing is normally translucent white in color, however, the degree of whiteness varies from lot to lot, and with dimensional wall thickness. Colored PTFE tubing is also available and is generally used to simplify tube routing during system installations. PTFE Tubing advantage:
- Non-stick properties;
- Temperature resistance up to 260º C (500º F);
- Aging resistance;
- Can be steam or chemically sterilized in-line;
- Superior chemical resistivity and low coefficient of friction;
PTFE Tubing Applications:
- Aerospace &Transportation Technology, Electronics, Components & Insulators, Chemical & Pharmaceutical Manufacturing, Food Processing, Environmental Sciences, Air Sampling, Fluid Transfer Devices and Water Processing Systems.